UPSC has announced recruitment notification for the post of NDA NA Exam, eligible candidates can submit their application before 18-04-2021.
Vacancy Details - UPSC NDA & NA (I) Examination 2020
- For National Defence Academy - 370 to include 208 for Army, 42 for Navy, and 120 for Air Force (including 28 for ground Duties).
- For Naval Academy - 30 Posts (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme).
Eligibility Criteria - UPSC NDA & NA (I) Examination 2020
1. Educational Qualification
2. Age Limit
- For Army Wing of National Defence Academy:- 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy:- 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
:- Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02nd January 2002, and not later than 1st January 2005 are eligible.
Application Fee - UPSC NDA & NA (I) Examination 2020
Candidates (excepting SC/ST candidates/ Sons of JCOs/ NCOs/ ORs are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs.100/- either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/ MasterCard/ Rupay Credit/ Debit Card, etc.