UPSC has announced recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Commandant, eligible candidates can submit their application before 05-05-2021.
Vacancies Details - UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment 2021
||No. of Posts
Eligibility Criteria - UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment 2021
- Nationality:- No person who is not a citizen of India shall, except with the consent of the Central Government signified in writing be appointed or employed under these Rules. Provided that nothing contained in these rules shall debar the appointment, enrolment, or employment of a subject of Nepal or Bhutan under these Rules.
- Sex:- Both Male and Female candidates are eligible for appointment to the post of Assistant Commandants.
- Age Limit:- A candidate must have attained the age of 20 years and must not have attained the age of 25 years on 1st August 2020, i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd August 1995 and not later than 1st August 2000.
Application Fee - UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment 2021
Candidates (excepting Female/ SC/ ST Candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) either by remitting the money in any Branch of State Bank of India or by using Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card or by using Internet Banking of SBI.
Selection Procedure - UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment 2021
The Selection Procedure/ Scheme of the Examination will be as follows:-
- Written Examination (Phase-I/ Phase-II)
- Physical Standards/ Physical Efficiency Tests and Medical Standards Tests
- Interview/ Personality Test
- Final Selection/ Merit List