Indian Army needs Online Registration for each and every candidate who are participating in Open Bharti or Recruitment Rally, and for Junior Commissioned Officers and Other Rank Officers Posts. The Candidates can also check the eligibility criteria and Apply Online Application on joinindianarmy.nic.in website. Applicants go through the given below link for Eligibility and Online Registration Process.
Fill in details and check if you are eligible for recruitment
- Access Internet
- Open joinindianarmy the official website of Directorate General of Recruiting of Indian Army
- Click on Registration Button
- Fill up following date:
a) education qualification certificate including matriculation certificate
b) personal details, including. permanent address with PIN
c) domicile certificate
d) have a personal valid e-mail id
e) have a personal mobile number.
Note: In case you do not have e-mail id, please create before you register
- Once data is accepted, you will be asked to feed password (minimum eight characters and maximum ten characters)
- You will be directed to check your eligibility.
A) Eligibility Criteria Portal - http://joinindianarmy.nic.in/bravo/BRAVOApplicantEligibility.htm
- Open joinindianarmy
- Already registered then log in (using user id and password) otherwise register yourself
- Fill data as required, then click on check eligibility
- Check the category you want to apply. If the apply button is green then click on it
- Fill all details and at the end of every page press Save and continue
- After filling all data, press save and submit
Once your application is accepted, the website will generate and display your roll no note if down for future reference
The Roll no will be required for any interaction/ query hereafter
- You can check your personal details from my phone in dashboard menu
- In case of any query on registration and applying online, please see detailed instruction on the website
- Online registration for Junior Commissioned Officers (JCOs) and Other Ranks (ORs) entry has commenced from 1st July 2015 and online application for the specific rally will be opened 60 to 45 days prior to the rally. Rally schedule will be notified on the website.
To Register and Apply Online, candidates may utilize services of Common Services Center of Govt of India all over the country, Cyber Cafes or personal internet whichever is easy to access.
Note: No Change in Eligibility Criteria and Recruitment Tests
Important Notes :
- Indian Army Procedure For Online Registration does not imply that the candidates have fulfilled all the criteria for recruitment - Your registration is subject to subsequent scrutiny and can be rejected if found Ineligible/ invalid at any point of time
- The applicants are advised to regularly check army website and their mailbox for alerts
- The Procedure is not open to Nepalese Domicile Certificate
- Touts and agents have no role to play, and candidates are advised not to fall prey to them
B) Online Registration Link: http://joinindianarmy.nic.in/Bravo/BRAVOUserLogin.htm