Western Coalfields Limited has announced recruitment notification for the post of Doctors, eligible candidates can submit their application before 15-05-2021.
Western Coalfields Limited Doctors Vacancies Details 2021
Western Coalfields Limited is looking for dedicated and enterprising doctors to work in its subsidiaries/ coalfield Areas Hospitals/ Dispensaries on a temporary contract basis. If you are ready to accept the challenge and meet our requisite criteria, this is your best opportunity to work in WCL.
There is a total of 33 vacancies of General Duty Medical Officers and Specialist. The vacancies for GDMOs and Specialty-wise break-up of vacancies in WCL are indicated below:-
- Physician 04
- General Surgeon 04
- Obs & Gyn 03
- Anesthetist 04
- Pediatrician 02
- Ophthalmologist 01
- Radiologist 03
- Orthopedic Surgeon 02
- ENT 01
Western Coalfields Limited Doctors Eligibility Criteria 2021
- Maximum age limit: 65 years as of the date of notification.
- Minimum experience required: 05 years as of the date of notification.
- Minimum qualification required:
a. GDMOs - MBBS from recognized Institute/ College approved by Medical Council of India/ State Medical Council.
b. Specialists - MBBS from recognized Institute/ College approved by Medical Council of India/ State Medical Council with recognized Post Graduate Degree/ Diplomat National Board (DNB)/ Post Graduate Diploma with 03 Years post qualification experience connected with Specialty from a hospital/ clinic. (For General Surgery & General Medicine - Minimum qualification is PG Degree/ Diplomat National Board (DNB) with minimum 3 years experience)
- Antecedent Verification: Details will be furnished by the candidate in the prescribed format of CIL which will be subject to verification from the authorities concerned.
- For ex-employee of CIL or its subsidiaries/other government organization/ PSUs:
1. Last 5 years performance record for ex-employee to be certified by ex-employer.
2. Should have worked in the relevant specialty for at least 5 years during their service to be certified by ex-employer.
3. Should have scored minimum „Good‟ ratings in the last 5 years of service to be certified by ex-employer.
4. Should not have been awarded any punishment under CDA rules/ disciplinary rules of the company in the last 5 years of the service to be certified by ex-employer.
- For private practitioner/ private sector experience holders a self-certified performance/ disciplinary certificate to be produced along with the application.
How To Apply For Western Coalfields Limited Doctors Posts 2021
- The application form for the post of Medical Executive is attached herewith. The candidates will be required to send the duly filled in application form as an advance copy in the format prescribed along with a self-attested copy of the testimonials through speed post or through email to
General Manager (Personnel),
Executive Establishment Department,
WCL, 2nd Floor, Coal Estate,
WCL HEADQUARTERS, CIVIL LINES,
NAGPUR, MAHARASHTRA - 440001 or on email ID [email protected], which should reach within the stipulated time by 15-05-2021 (By 05:00 PM).
- The application of the candidates not received within the stipulated date, will not be entertained. The management of WCL will not be responsible for any delay in transit.
- If more than one application is received from a candidate, the most recent (current) application will be considered as final.
- Documents to be submitted areas mentioned in the application format.
Selection Procedure For Western Coalfields Limited Doctors 2021
The mode of selection will be based on the personal interviews through Video conferences.