West Bengal Postal Circle has announced recruitment notification for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak, eligible candidates can submit their application before 14-12-2019.
||No. of Posts
- Qualification:- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education.
- Compulsory knowledge of Local Language:- The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects].
- Basic Computer Training.
- Knowledge Of Cycling:- Knowledge of Cycling is a pre-requisite condition for all GDS posts. In case of a candidate having knowledge of riding a scooter or motorcycle, that may be considered as knowledge of cycling. The candidate has to submit a declaration to this effect.
The Job Profile of Dak Sevaks will include all functions of viz sale of stamps and stationery, conveyance and delivery of mail and any other duties assigned by Postmaster/ Sub Postmaster including IPPB work in the Departmental Post Offices/ RMS.Fee's Details
How To Apply
- The candidates belonging to the UR/ OBC/ EWS (Male) category will have to pay a fee of Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only) for each set of five options.
- Payment of the fee is exempted for all female candidates, all SC/ ST candidates, and all PwD candidates.
The only online application will be accepted by the candidate. The candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself/ herself with effect from 5th to 14th December 2019
with the following basic details to obtain the Registration Number:-
- Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
- Father Name
- Mobile Number (Unique for one Registration number)
- Date of Birth
- PH - Type of Disability - (HH/OH/VH) - Percentage of disability
- State in which Xth class passed
- Board in which Xth class passed
- Year of Passing Xth class
- Xth Class Certificate Number/ Roll Number (optional).