WBPSC has announced recruitment notification for the post of Supervisor, eligible candidates can submit their application before 16-04-2019.
WBPSC Recruitment 2019
. West Bengal Public Service Commission will hold a competitive examination for the recruitment of Supervisor - 2954 Vacancies
(Female only) under the Department of Women & Child Development & Social Welfare, Government of West Bengal.
- Rs.160/- (Rupees one hundred sixty only) + Service Charge 1% of Examination Fee subject to a minimum of Rs.5/- (Rupees Five) only for online payment through debit/ credit card plus service charge as applicable as Govt. Duty or Service Charge of Rs.5/- (Rupees Five) only for Net Banking or Service Charge of Rs.20/- (Rupees Twenty) only for payment through Bank Counter (off-line payment).
- SC/ST candidates of West Bengal and Persons with disabilities (PWD) having a physical disability of 40% and above are not required to pay any fee.
as per notification, The examination will be held in three Parts, viz.
- PART-I: Preliminary Screening Test (Objective MCQ):- 100 Marks
- PART-II: Written Examination (Conventional Type):- 400 Marks
- PART-III: Viva- Voce Test:- 50 Marks
Final merit list will be prepared on the basis of total marks obtained in the PART- II & PART- III examinations are taken together.
- Commencement of submission of online application:- 14th March 2019
- Closing date for submission of online application:- 16th April 2019 up to 12:00 P.M
- Closing date for submission of fees through online:- 16th April 2019 up to 12:00 P.M
- Closing date for submission of fees through offline:- 17th April 2019