UPSSSC has announced recruitment notification for the post of Health Worker (Female), eligible candidates can submit their application before 05-01-2022.
₹25/- for all categories.
(i) The candidate must have passed the Intermediate Examination of the Board of Secondary Education, Uttar Pradesh, or its equivalent examination recognized by the Government.
(ii) The candidate must have successfully completed 1 year, six months / two years Auxiliary Nurses Midwives (ANM) course (including six months training related to obstetrics) as per norms of Nursing Council of India and who is affiliated to Uttar Pradesh Nurses and Midwife Council, duly registered in Lucknow.Desirable:
Other things being equal, preference will be given in the matter of direct recruitment to a candidate who has-
1. Served in the Territorial Army for a minimum period of two years, or
2. Possess B certificate of National Cadet Corps
₹21700- 69100 Matrix Level-3
How to Apply:
Aspirants have to apply through the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission. Eligible aspirants can follow these easy steps in order to apply for the Uttar Pradesh Female Health Worker 2021.
- Visit the official web portal of UPSSSC.
- Click on the live recruitment section.
- Click on Health Worker Recruitment.
- Fill in the required details.
- Verify the details before submitting.
- Upload mentioned documents.
- Then pay the registration fee.
- Take a printout of the application form for further use.
Once you have submitted the application form and find any mistake later in the application form. You can change the respective details before 12 December 2022.