UCIL has announced recruitment notification for the post of Ex-ITI Trade Apprentice, eligible candidates can submit their application before 10-12-2020.
Vacancies Details For UCIL Recruitment 2020
||Eligible ITI Trades
||No. of Posts
|Welder [Gas & Electric]
||Welder [Gas & Electric]
|Mech. Diesel/Mech. MV
||Mech. Diesel/Mech. MV
Eligibility Criteria For UCIL Recruitment 2020
- Qualification:- Matric/ Std. X with a minimum of 50% [aggregate] marks for UR/OBC [NCL] candidates and 45% [aggregate] marks for SC/ST candidates & ITI Examination in relevant Trade with aggregate of 60% marks qualified from NCVT [National Council for Vocational Training].
- Age Limit:- Minimum 18 years and Maximum 25 years as of 20.11.2020. Relaxation in upper age limits as per Government guidelines for SC/ ST/ OBC [NCL] candidates.
- Previous Training:- Candidates who have already undergone or are currently undergoing Apprenticeship training under Apprentice Act, 1961 in any Govt./ Public Sector/ Private Industrial Organization are NOT eligible to apply for the current enrolment.
Selection Procedure For UCIL Recruitment 2020
Selection of the candidates will be on a merit basis i.e. on the basis of marks obtained in Matric & ITI marks.
How To Apply For UCIL Recruitment 2020
Application to be forwarded as per format available in UCIL website through speed post ONLY and addressed toDy. General Manager [Inst./ Pers. & IRs],Uranium Corporation of India Limited,PO - Jaduguda Mines,Dist - East Singhbhum, Jharkhand - 832102
.The applications should be accompanied by a Xerox copy of
- SSC Board certificate/ Matriculation Mark Sheet and proof of date of birth
- ITI Certificates [all ITI semester marks sheets]
- Caste Certificate [for SC/ST/OBC [NCL] only]
- Character certificate from the last institution studied in
- Aadhaar Card [Compulsory]
- One self-addressed envelope of size 22cm x 10 cm.
Applications received after the due date and incomplete applications will be rejected and no further correspondence in this regard will be entertained.