Tripura Police has announced recruitment notification for the post of Rifleman, eligible candidates can submit their application before 08-06-2019.
Tripura Police has announced recruitment notification for the post of Riflemen (Tradesmen), eligible candidates can submit their application before 08-06-2019.
Tripura Police Recruitment 2019
. Applications are invited for the Recruitment of 1488 Rifleman, Riflemen (Tradesmen) Posts
in Indian Reserve Battalions (IRB) against inside and outside quota on temporary basis likely to be permanent in Tripura state.
|Name of posts
||No. of Post
|Riflemen (General Duty) (Male & Female): Inside State quota.
|SC Riflemen (General Duty)
||1013 (230-Sc, 419-ST, 365-UR)
|Riflemen (Tradesmen) (Male & Female): Inside State quota
|Riflemen (General Duty) (Male & Female): Outside State quota
|Riflemen (General Duty)
|Riflemen (Tradesmen) (Male & Female): Outside State quota
1. Height Required
2. Chest Required Only For Male Candidate
- For Male Candidates: 170 Cm
- For Female Candidates: 157 Cm
- 80 Cm (Un Expanded)
- 85 Cm (Expanded)
- Rs.100/- (Rupee one hundred) only for General candidates.
- Rs.50/- (Rupees fifty) only for ST/SC/BPL Card Holder candidates.
- Pay the examination fee in the form of Indian Postal Order (IPO) drawn in favor of DGP, Tripura, Agartala.
How to Apply
Applications to be submitted to the following address by registered post between dates 9th March to 8th June 2019
The Assistant Inspector General of Police (TSR),
Police Headquarters, Tripura,
Fire Brigade Chowmuhani, Akhaura Road,
Agartala, West Tripura - 799001.Aspiring candidates (Male/ Female) may apply along with self-attested copies of the following documents:-
- Matriculation or equivalent certificate as proof of age and Admit Card.
- Educational qualification, Technical qualification or 02 years trade experience certificate as proof of education and trade experience.
- Valid caste/ category certificate issued by Sub-Divisional Magistrate.
- Aadhar Card, PAN card, Voter card etc.
- NOC to be attached duly issued by the employer, in case the candidate is a Government employee.
- Permanent Resident Certificate issued by Sub-Divisional Magistrate.
- Certificate in prescribed format for relaxation in height and chest as per Annexure-1 from the competent authority of the District.