Tripura Police Recruitment 2020: 213 Mahila Police Volunteer Posts - Offline Form
Mahila Police Volunteer Vacancies in Tripura Police
Tripura Police has announced recruitment notification for the post of Mahila Police Volunteer, eligible candidates can submit their application before 04-08-2020.
|| Other Details
||Mahila Police Volunteer
|Last date to Apply
- Mahila Police Volunteer (MPV) should be a female and one MPV will be towered from each Gram Panchayat/ Ward.
- MPV should not be less than 21 years ago.
- The incumbent must possess at least a 12th pass certificate.
- She should be from the same geographical area and conversant with the local dialect.
- She must not have been convicted of imprisonment for the violation of any criminal law. 6. No Criminal Proceedings must have been instituted against her.
- She should not be a member of any political party.
- The selected candidate will have to submit a self-declaration that she has no criminal proceeding against her and she is not affiliated to any political party.
How To Apply
- The Eligible candidates submitted Application Form in the office of
The Superintendent of Police,
West Tripura District,
Police Headquarters, Fire Brigade Chowmuhani,
A.K. Road, Agartala,
Tripura West, Pin - 799001.
- The last date for Receipt of Application Form is 4th August 2020.