TREIRB has announced recruitment notification for the post of PGT, eligible candidates can submit their application before 08-08-2018.
TREIRB Recruitment 2018
. Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Recruitment Board, Telangana invites online applications for PGT (Post Graduate Teacher) 1972 Vacancies. The candidates who possess requisite qualifications may apply online by satisfying themselves about the terms and conditions of this recruitment. The details of vacancies are given below.
TREIRB Recruitment 2018 PGT 1972 Job Vacancies
|Name of Post
||Name of the Society
||No. of Post
|Post Graduate Teacher
||Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Telangana Backward Classes Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society.
|Telangana Tribal Welfare ResidentialEducational Institutions Society.
|Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Society.
|Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society.
|Telangana Minorities Residential Educational Institutions Society.
- A Post Graduate Degree in the subject concerned (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks in aggregate from a University recognized by the UGC. In case of SC / ST /BC / Differently abled candidates, the minimum marks shall be 45%. and
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) or B.A., B.Ed / B.Sc., B.Ed from any institution recognized by NCTE with the subject concerned as a Methodology subject.
The Fees of Application:-
Each applicant must pay Rs 1200/- (Rupees Twelve Hundred Only)
towards Application Processing Fee and Examination Fee. However, local applicants of Telangana State belonging to SC, ST, BC, and PH have to pay Rs 600/- (Rupees Six Hundred Only)
each towards application processing fee and examination fee.
How to Apply:-
- The Applicants have to read the User Guide for Online Submission of Applications and then proceed further.
- The Candidate has to visit the WEBSITE www.treirb.telangana.gov.in and apply online, candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it. The Board bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates.
- After entering the details in the Portal, the applicant will proceed to a payment gateway.
- The applicant should pay the prescribed fee as specified through any of the three modes viz. Debit Card, Credit Card and Net Banking. Separate instructions have to be followed for each mode of payment.
- After payment of fee and after filling the entire application form, the PDF Application will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the candidates. The ID No in the PDF Application form has to be quoted for future reference/correspondence.
- Handwritten/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ outside printed Application Form will not be accepted and liable for rejection.
- For any Technical problems related to Online submission and downloading of TREIRB Hall Tickets please contact 7032619292 (Call Time: 10.30 AM to 1.00 PM and 1.30 PM to 5.30 PM) or mail to [email protected]
- For any General Queries please contact the office of the TREIRB Phone No. 040- 23317140 or 040-23317130 (Call Time: 10.30 AM to 1.00 PM and 1.30 PM to 5.30 PM) or mail to [email protected]