TNUSRB has announced recruitment notification for the post of Sub Inspector, eligible candidates can submit their application before 19-04-2019.
TNUSRB Recruitment 2019
. Tamilnadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) Online application are invited for recruitment to the posts of Sub Inspector of Police (Taluk, Armed Reserve, and Tamilnadu Special Police) - 969 Vacancies in TNUSRB on a regular basis.
|Sub-Inspector of Police (TK)
||Tamil Nadu Police Subordinate Service
|Sub-Inspector of Police (AR)
|Sub-Inspector of Police (TSP)
||Tamil Nadu Special Police Subordinate Service
1. Height Required
2. Chest Required Only For Male Candidate
- For Male Candidates: 170 Cm
- For Female Candidates: 159 Cm
- 81 Cm (Un Expanded)
- 86 Cm (Expanded)
The Examination fee is Rs.500/-. If the Police Departmental candidates apply for both under open quota and departmental quota, he/she shall pay a sum of Rs.1000/- as examination fee shall be paid either through cash challan or online payment.
List of Certificates/ Documents to be Uploaded
The candidates should upload the following certificates/ documents only applicable to them by scanning for proof their eligibility.
- If the candidate has changed his/her name after passing 10th/ HSC/ Degree and if it has been published in the Government Gazette the first page and the name mentioned page of the Government Gazette. If not uploaded the application will be rejected.
- Date of Birth proof (SSLC marks sheet)
- Bachelor’s Degree certificate
- Educational Qualification for adequate knowledge in Tamil
- Community Certificate issued by Tamil Nadu Government
- Destitute Widow Certificate obtained from the Revenue Divisional Officer/ Sub-Collector/ Assistant Collector.
- Ex-Serviceman/ Ex-CPMF Discharge Certificate
- Self-undertaking certificate of serving Armed Personal/ CPMF Personal obtained from their Commanding Officer.
- NCC Certificate
- NSS Certificate
- Sports/ Games Certificate
- Sports Quota Certificate (Form.I/ Form.II / Form.III).
- Certificate for receiving medals i.e. Gold/ Silver/ Bronze in National Police Duty Meet.
- Scout Certificate obtained from his/her Excellency the President of India
- NOC for 20% departmental quota candidates in the prescribed format
- NOC from the competent authority for other Government servants
- Certificate for having Studied Bachelor’s Degree in Tamil Medium
- Identity Card issued by Tamil Nadu Transgender Welfare Board.
- Date of Notification:- 08.03.2019
- Commencement of Online Application:- 20.03.2019
- Last date of submission of Online Application:- 19.04.2019