Assistant Agricultural Officer Vacancies in TNPSC
TNPSC has announced recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Agricultural Officer, eligible candidates can submit their application before 27-01-2019.
|| Other Details
||Assistant Agricultural Officer
|Last date to Apply
- Must have passed Higher Secondary (plus two) Examination.
- Must possess two years Diploma in Agriculture from the Institutions recognized by the Government of Tamil Nadu or affiliated with the Tamil Nadu Agricultural University; or Gandhigram Rural Institute, Dindigul District; or any other institutions under the control of the Commissioner of Agriculture.
Based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Examination, the tentative list of eligible candidates for certificate verification will be announced on the Commission's website. After verification of the original certificates, the eligible candidates will be summoned for final selection through counseling method.
- Examination fee of Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only) is payable online through Net banking/ Credit card/ Debit card or it can be paid offline at SBI/ Indian Bank within 2 days from the date of submission of online application, by choosing the option in the online application.
- Applicants have to register their basic particulars through One-Time Registration which is mandatory on payment of Rs.150/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty only) towards registration fee and then should apply online for this recruitment. The One-Time Registration will be valid for 5 years from the Date of Registration.
- Thereafter, the registration should be renewed by paying the prescribed fee. Applicants who have already registered in One-Time Registration system on payment of Rs.50/- before 01.03.2017 and those who have registered for One-Time Registration on or after 01.03.2017 by paying Rs.150/- towards One-Time Registration are exempted from paying the registration fee for this recruitment.
- Date of Notification:- 27.12.2018
- Last date for submission of application:- 27.01.2019
- Last date for payment of Fee through Bank (State Bank of India or Indian Bank):- 29.01.2019
- Date of Written Examination
Paper – I (Subject Paper):- 07.04.2019 FN 10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M
Paper – II (General Studies):- 07.04.2019 AN 02.30 P.M. to 04.30 P.M