Hostel Superintendent-cum-Physical Training Officer Vacancies in TNPSC
TNPSC has announced recruitment notification for the post of Hostel Superintendent-cum-Physical Training Officer, eligible candidates can submit their application before 30-01-2019.
|| Other Details
||Hostel Superintendent-cum-Physical Training Officer
|Last date to Apply
- Must possess a Diploma in Physical Education issued by any University or Institution; OR
- Must possess the Teacher’s Certificate in Physical Education (Higher Grade) and
- Must have been declared eligible for admission to the College course of Study under the old 11-year schooling or Must have been declared eligible for admission to the Higher Secondary Course under the present 10-year schooling. (G.O.(Ms).No.260, Employment Service Department, dated 17.12.1985).
Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e.,
- Written Examination and
- Oral Test in the form of an interview.
- Final selection will be made on the basis of total marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Examination and Oral Test has taken together subject to the rule of reservation of appointment. Candidate’s appearance in both the papers of the Written Examination and in the Oral Test is compulsory.
- A candidate who has not appeared in any one of the papers in Written Examination or Oral Test will not be considered for selection, even if he/she secures qualifying marks in the Written Examination or Oral Test.
- Based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Examination, the tentative list of eligible candidates for Certificate Verification will be announced on the Commission’s website.
- After verification of the original certificates, the eligible candidates will be summoned for Oral Test following the rule of reservation of appointment.
- Examination fee of Rs.150/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty only) is payable online through Net banking/ Credit card/ Debit card or it can be paid offline at SBI/ Indian Bank within 2 days from the date of submission of online application, by choosing the option in the online application.
- Applicants have to register their basic particulars through One-Time Registration which is mandatory on payment of Rs.150/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty only) towards registration fee and then should apply online for this recruitment. The One-Time Registration will be valid for 5 years from the Date of Registration.
- Thereafter, the registration should be renewed by paying the prescribed fee. Applicants who have already registered in One-Time Registration system on payment of Rs.50/- before 01.03.2017 and those who have registered for One-Time Registration on or after 01.03.2017 by paying Rs.150/- towards One-Time Registration are exempted from paying the registration fee for this recruitment.
- Date of Notification:- 02.01.2019
- Last date for submission of application:- 30.01.2019
- Last date for payment of Fee through Bank (State Bank of India or Indian Bank):- 01.02.2019
- Date of Written Examination
Paper – I (Subject Paper/ Diploma Standard):- 27.04.2019 FN 10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M
Paper – II (General Studies/ Diploma Standard):- 27.04.2019 AN 02.30 P.M. to 04.30 P.M