Telangana Postal Circle has announced recruitment notification for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak, eligible candidates can submit their application before 14-11-2019.
Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2019
- Telangana Postal Circle has released Job Notification for dynamic, self-motivated and energetic young qualified candidates for the 970 Posts of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
Telangana Postal Circle hires candidates who completed 10th pass or those Candidates who are seeking the latest government jobs can use this opportunity. Interested candidates are applied for the position on or before the last date of application.Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit:- 18 and 40 years respectively as on 15.10.2019 the date of notification of the vacancies.
- Qualification:- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education.
- Compulsory knowledge of Local Language:- The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects].
- Basic Computer Training.
- Knowledge Of Cycling:- Knowledge of Cycling is a pre-requisite condition for all GDS posts. In case of a candidate having knowledge of riding a scooter or motorcycle, that may be considered as knowledge of cycling. The candidate has to submit a declaration to this effect.
The Job Profile of Dak Sevaks will include all functions of viz sale of stamps and stationery, conveyance and delivery of mail and any other duties assigned by Postmaster/ Sub Postmaster including IPPB work in the Departmental Post Offices/ RMS.Fee's Details
- The candidates belonging to the UR/ OBC/ EWS (Male) category will have to pay a fee of Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only) for each set of five options.
- Payment of the fee is exempted for all female candidates, all SC/ ST candidates, and all PwD candidates.
Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidate's online submitted applications.Important Dates
- Opening date for Online registration of application:- 15th October 2019
- Last date for Online registration of application:- 14th November 2019