TANGEDCO Vacancies 2021: Recruitment of 2900 Field Assistant (Trainee) Posts - Apply Online
Field Assistant (Trainee) Vacancies in TANGEDCO
TANGEDCO has announced recruitment notification for the post of Field Assistant (Trainee), eligible candidates can submit their application before 24-04-2021.
|| Other Details
||Field Assistant (Trainee)
|Last date to Apply
Vacancies Details - TANGEDCO Recruitment 2021
||No. of Posts
Educational Qualification - TANGEDCO Recruitment 2021
- ITI (National Trade certificate/ National Apprenticeship certificate) in Electrician (OR) Wireman (OR) Electrical Trade under Centre of Excellence Scheme.
- Knowledge in Tamil:- Candidates should possess adequate knowledge of the official language of the State, namely Tamil.
Application Fee - TANGEDCO Recruitment 2021
- OC, BCO, BCM, MBC/ DC:- Rs.1000/-
- SC, SCA, ST:- Rs.500/-
- Destitute Widows and Differently Abled Persons:- Rs.500/-.
- Candidates have also to pay the GST/service charges as applicable to the bank. The Examination Fees will not be reimbursed to the Applicant on account of any reason. The TANGEDCO will not be liable for any failure in a transaction at the time of payment of fees.
Selection Procedure - TANGEDCO Recruitment 2021
- Applying for the post online and attending the Physical Test and Written Examination is not a guarantee for appointment or election to the post.
- All candidates including the candidates sponsored by the Employment Exchange, those who have completed ITI apprenticeship training in TANGEDCO/ TANTRANSCO/ TNEB and open market upon their eligibility as per the qualification, age, and other criteria have to apply through ONLINE to appear in the Physical Test.
- After the Certificate verification and physical test, the candidates who passed the Physical test alone will be permitted to appear in the Competitive Written Examination and the candidates who do not pass the Certificate verification and Physical test will not be permitted to appear in the Competitive Written Examination and further selection process. The competitive written examination shall be of objective type questions.
- After verification of the original certificates, physical test, and written examination, the eligible candidates will be selected as per the eligibility, the merit of the marks in Competitive Written Examination, and rule of reservation (respective turn in the Communal roster).
How To Apply - TANGEDCO Recruitment 2021
- Candidates should apply only Online on the TANGEDCO’s Website www.tangedco.gov.in from 24th March to 23rd April 2021. On the website, the candidate can go to the online application portal by clicking the link.
- The candidate should use a valid e-mail id and a valid mobile number for registration in the online application. This email id and mobile number must be maintained active, as all the communications to the candidates from TANGEDCO will be sent only to the registered email id and mobile number.
- The candidate must keep ready the details of Marks, Percentage/CGPA, Certificate Numbers, Year of Passing, Board/Institution details, etc., in their hands before applying online.
- Before applying, the candidates should have the following items to be ready in CD or DVD or Pen drive as per the convenience of the candidates.
i) Scanned image of their photograph, signature, and Thumb impression in jpeg format only with prescribed file size, resolution, etc. The procedure for taking photographs, signatures, and Thumb impressions is given with full details in the Guidelines to the candidates.
ii) Scanned copy of Community Certificate of the candidates belonging to BCO, BCM, MBC/DC, SC, SCA, ST (Not applicable to OC candidates) in PDF format only.
iii) Scanned copy of ITI NTC Certificate, Priority certificates, etc., of the candidates (whichever is applicable) in PDF format only.
iv) Scanned copy of the certificate for Differently abled (if applicable) in PDF format only.