Tamilnadu Postal Circle has announced recruitment notification for the post of Sportsperson, eligible candidates can submit their application before 31-12-2019.
Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2019
- Tamilnadu Postal Circle has released Job Notification for talented and motivated Indian nationals looking for exciting career opportunities in the post office. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the following 231 Posts of Sportspersons for appointment as Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, Postman/ Mail Guard and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS).Vacancy Details
Fee's Details (non-refundable)
||No. of Posts
|Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant:
||(i) 10+2 Standard or 12th class pass from a recognized University/ Board
(ii) The candidates will be required to furnish a Certificate of Basic Computer Training from a recognized Computer training institute before issuance of the appointment letter.
Computer Training Certificates from Central Government/ State Government/ University/ Boards etc. will also be acceptable for this purpose.
This requirement of Basic Computer Knowledge Certificate is relaxable in cases where a candidate has studied Computer as a subject in matriculation or Class XII or Higher e.ducational qualification and in such cases, a separate Certificate will not be insisted upon.
||(i) 12th Standard pass from a recognized Board
(ii) Knowledge of local language(i.e., Tamil). The candidate should have studied the local language(i.e., Tamil) at least up to 10th standard.
|Multi-Tasking Staff (Administrative offices/ Subordinate Office)
||(i) 10th standard pass from a recognized board.
(ii) Knowledge of local language(i.e., Tamil) of the concerned Postal Circle/ Division. The candidate should have studied the local language(i.e., Tamil) at least up to 10th standard.
The local language of a Postal Circle or Division shall be published by the Department of Posts.
:- The candidates will have to pay Rs.100/- as processing fee. SC/ ST/ EWS/ Divyang (PWD)/ Women candidates are exempted from payment of processing fee.Selection Procedure
How To Apply
- First Preference:- Candidates who have represented the country in an INTERNATIONAL competition with the clearance of the Department of Youth Affairs and Sports.
- Second Preference:- Candidates who have represented a State/ Union Territory in the Senior or Junior Level National Championship Organized by the National Sports Federations recognized by the Department of Youth Affairs and Sports or National Games organized by the Indian Olympic Association and have won medals or position up to the third place. Between the candidates participating in Senior and Junior National Championships/ games, the candidates have participated and won the medal in Senior National Championship gets preference.
- Third Preference:- Candidates who have represented a University in an Inter-University competition conducted by Association of Indian Universities/ Inter-University Sports Board and have won medals or positions up to third place in finals.
- Fourth Preference:- Candidates who have represented the State Schools in the National Sports/ Games for Schools conducted by the All India School Games Federation and have won medals or positions up to the third place.
- Fifth Preference:- Candidates who have been awarded National Award m physical efficiency under National Physical Efficiency Drive.
- Sixth Preference:- Candidates who have represented a State/ Union Territory/ University/ State School Teams at the Levels (II) to (IV) above but could not win a medal or Position in the same order of preference
- The applications duly filled in, with all attested copies of certificates is to be sent to the following address either by speed post or registered post only with superscription as "Application for Sports Quota Recruitment 2019, Tamilnadu Circle":-
Assistant Director (Recruitment),
O/o the Chief Postmaster General,
Tamilnadu Circle, Chennai - 600002.
- The last date for receipt of application form is 31st December 2019.