Supreme Court of India has announced recruitment notification for the post of Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant, eligible candidates can submit their application before 28-02-2019.
- The candidate must be a law graduate (as on the date of appearing at interview) having a Bachelor Degree in Law (including Integrated Degree Course in Law) from any School/ College/ University/ Institution established by law in India and recognized by the Bar Council of India for enrolment as an Advocate.
- Candidate studying in the fifth year of the Five-Year Integrated Law Course will also be eligible to apply subject to furnishing proof of acquiring Law qualification at the time of interview/ before taking up the assignment as Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant.
- The candidate must have knowledge of computer including retrieval of desired information from various search engines/ processes such as Manupatra, SCC Online, LexisNexis, Westlaw etc.
Method of Selection
Selection shall be made on the basis of Written Test and Interview. On the basis of the marks secured by the candidates in the Written Test, merit list will be drawn and candidates will be short-listed. Short-listed candidates, three times of actual requirement, in the order of merit, will be called for an Interview. A final select list shall be prepared as per requirement on the basis of Written Test and Interview.
Closing Date for Online Applications
- The starting date for online registration of application is 01.02.2019 at 00.00 Hours and last date thereof is 28.02.2019 at 24.00 Hours.
- Candidates will be required to pay Application/ Test Fee of Rs.200/- plus bank charges through online mode only.
- A fee shall not be accepted in any other form. No postal application shall be accepted. The fee shall be paid online through payment gateway provided by UCO Bank.