STPI has announced recruitment notification for the post of Technical Staff, eligible candidates can submit their application before 15-03-2020.
Software Technology Parks of India (STPI)
is providing Statutory Services to the exporters under STP/EHTP scheme and also extending infrastructural facilities including High-Speed Internet and IPLC links. STPI at present has 59 centers at different locations in the country.Educational Qualification & Experience
Fee's Details (non-refundable)
- Bachelors degree in Engineering/ Technology with 1st class in Electronics/ Electricals/ Electronics & Communications/ Telecommunications/ Computer Science/ Information Technology or Masters in Computer Applications with 1st class or M. Sc. with 1st class in Physics/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Computer Science/ Electronics/ Applied Electronics/ Information Technology with 02 years experience.
- Master Degree in Tech./ Engineering with 1st class in Electronics/ Electricals/ Electronics & Communications/ Telecommunications/ Computer Science with one (1) year experience.
- Ph.D. in Science/ Engineering in any of the above-mentioned disciplines /inter-disciplines along with qualification mentioned at (a) or (b) above or having any of the above qualifications mentioned at (a) or (b) above followed by MBA/ Degree in Law.
Candidate has to pay an application fee of Rs.500/- per application by Demand Draft/ Indian Postal Order (IPO) in favor of 'Software Technology Parks of India' payable at New Delhi.How To Apply
- Candidates meeting the above eligibility requirements may fill up the application online.
- After-that, Applicants are required to take the printout of the filled-in Application Form and signed it and send the same along with duly attested copies of certificates (uploaded on the website) relating to qualification(s), date of birth, experience certificate(s), caste certificate, etc. to the
Software Technology Parks of India,
1st Floor, Office Block-1,
East Kidwai Nagar, New Delhi - 110023.
- The last date for receipt of application form is 9th April 2020.
- Name of the post applied for should invariably be mentioned on the top of the envelope containing application form.