SSC has announced recruitment notification for the post of Constable, eligible candidates can submit their application before 07-09-2020.
The Staff Selection Commission will conduct an open competitive examination for recruitment of Constable (Executive) Male and Female in Delhi Police as per the Memorandum of Understanding signed between Delhi Police and the Staff Selection Commission. Candidates from all parts of the country will be eligible to apply. The salient features of the recruitment are as under:
- The Examination will be advertised by SSC based on vacancies intimated by Delhi Police.
- Applications will be accepted through online mode only.
- Computer-Based Examination (CBE) will be conducted by the Commission in English and Hindi only.
- Physical Endurance and Measurement Test (PE&MT) will be scheduled and conducted by the Delhi Police in Delhi. PE&MT is qualifying in nature.
- Collection of required eligibility certificates/ documents from the candidates and their verification with the original certificates will be carried out at the time of PE&MT by Delhi Police.
- The final result will be declared by the Commission based on the performance of candidates in the Computer Based Examination subject to their qualifying the PE&MT and other conditions stipulated in the Notice of the Examination.
Vacancies Details For SSC Constable Recruitment 2020
Educational Qualification For SSC Constable Recruitment 2020
10+2 passed from a recognized Board. Educational qualification is relaxable up to 11th passed for the:
- sons/ daughters of serving retired or deceased Delhi Police Personnel/ MultiTasking Staff of Delhi Police, and
- Bandsmen, buglers, mounted constables, drivers, dispatch riders, etc. of Delhi Police only.
- Male candidates must possess a valid driving license for LMV (Motor Cycle or Car) as on the date of PE&MT. Learner License is not acceptable.
Candidates who have not acquired the essential educational qualification as on the stipulated date will not be eligible and need not apply.
How To Apply For SSC Constable Recruitment 2020
- Applications must be submitted in online mode only through the official website of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in. For detailed instructions, please refer to Annexure-I and Annexure-II of this Notice. Sample Proforma of One-time Registration and Online Applications are attached as Annexure-IA and Annexure-IIA.
- One-time Registration process (as per details at Annexure-I) requires you to upload a recent (i.e. not more than three months old) scanned color passport size photograph in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB). Image dimension of the photograph should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height).
- The photograph should be without cap, spectacles and both ears should be visible. The date on which the photograph has been taken should be printed on the photograph.
Application Fee For SSC Constable Recruitment 2020
Rs 100/- (Rs One hundred only). Women candidates and candidates belonging to SC, ST, and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of a fee. Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.