SSC Recruitment 2021: Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Posts - Apply Online
CGL Vacancies in SSC
SSC has announced recruitment notification for the post of CGL, eligible candidates can submit their application before 31-01-2021.
|| Other Details
|Last date to Apply
Selection Procedure - SSC Recruitment 2021
Those Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility criteria will be shortlisted for Tier-II Examination on the basis of their performance in the Tier-I Examination. Normalized scores of the candidates will be used to determine merit and for final selection. The examination will consist of;
- Computer-Based Examination (Tier-I)
- Computer-Based Examination (Tier-II)
- Pen and Paper Mode (Descriptive paper) (Tier-III)
- Computer Proficiency/ Data Entry Skill Test (wherever applicable)/ Document Verification (Tier-IV).
SSC Written Exam Syllabus
General Intelligence and Reasoning
||Static General Knowledge (Indian History, Culture, etc.)
||Fill in the Blanks
||Phrases and Idioms
||Books and Authors
||Ratio and Proportion
||One word Substitution
||Problem on Ages
Application Fee - SSC Recruitment 2021
- Rs.100/-, Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan. Women candidates and candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Ser eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of a fee.
- Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.