SSB Recruitment 2019: 01 Vacancies For Judge Attorney General (DIG)
Judge Attorney General (DIG) Vacancies in SSB
SSB has announced recruitment notification for the post of Judge Attorney General (DIG), eligible candidates can submit their application before 25-12-2019.
|| Other Details
||Judge Attorney General (DIG)
|Last date to Apply
SSB Recruitment 2019
- Applications are invited in the prescribed proforma from eligible candidates to fill up the post of Judge Attorney General (Deputy Inspector General) a Group-A post in Sashstra Seema Bal by Deputation/ Re-employment as per the eligibility criteria are given below;Eligibility Criteria
By promotion failing which by deputation/ absorption or reemployment;
How To Apply
- Officers of the Central Government or State Government or Union territories or Central Armed Police Forces including Sashastra Seema Bal, having a degree in law from a recognised University or equivalent;
- holding analogous post in the Level 13A in the pay matrix (Rs.1,31,100-2,16,600/-) or equivalent on regular basis in the parent cadre or department, having fifteen years of experience in dealing with legal matters or court cases; or
- an officer who is a member of the State Judicial Service holding analogous post in the Level 13A in the pay matrix (Rs.1,31,100-2,16,600/-) or equivalent having fifteen years of experience in dealing with legal matters or court case; or
- with two years regular service in the grade of Commandant or equivalent in the Level-13 in the pay matrix (Rs.1,23,100-2,15,900/-) or equivalent, with fifteen years of experience in dealing with legal matters or court cases.
- Applications of willing and eligible candidates may please be forwarded in the prescribed format in duplicate
The Commandant (Pers-II),
Sashastra Seema Bal, East Block-V,
R.K. Puram, New Delhi - 110066.
- The last date for receipt of application form is 25th December 2019.