TGT Vacancies in SSA CHD
SSA CHD has announced recruitment notification for the post of TGT, eligible candidates can submit their application before 22-03-2019.
|| Other Details
|Last date to Apply
|Name of the Post
||No. of Posts
- Graduate from a recognized University with relevant subjects/ Elective subjects with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
The degree of Bachelor of Education with relevant teaching subject or its equivalent from an Institute recognized by NCTE with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
Pass in Teacher Eligibility Test (TET- Paper–II) conducted by the CBSE New Delhi in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE is compulsory.
- 4 years integrated B.A.B.Ed/ B.Sc.B.Ed or an equivalent course with relevant subjects or an equivalent course recognized by NCTE with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
Pass in Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) Paper-II conducted by the CBSE New Delhi in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE is compulsory.
Mode of Selection
Merit list for selection will be prepared on the basis of total marks obtained in Objective Type Test. One objective type tests of 150 Marks will be conducted. Qualifying marks for the test will be 40% for all candidates. No interview will be conducted.
- Online Filling and submission of applications:- 26.02.2019 to 22.03.2019 up to 5.00 PM
- Last date for deposit of Application Fee:- 27.03.2019 up to 4:00 PM
- Display of "fee confirmation list" of candidates who submitted application and fee within scheduled date:- 02.04.2019 at 11:00 AM
- Schedule of written test:- To be notified by 10.04.2019