Sports Authority of India has announced recruitment notification for the post of Young Professional, eligible candidates can submit their application before 20-03-2021.
Vacancies Details - Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2021
SAI invites applications from eligible, qualified, and motivated Indian Citizens for providing consultancy as Young Professional on a contract basis initially for a period of 02 Years and extendable for 01 more years for different stadia’s and Delhi HQ.
- Young Professionals (Project & Admin) - 28
- Young Professionals (Athlete Relation Manager) - 21
- Young Professional (Legal) - 05
Eligibility Criteria - Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2021
Job Description - Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2021
1. Young Professional (Project & Admin)
To provide consultancy to:
2. Young Professional (ARM)
- Manage day-to-day administrative work ofNCOE.
- Oversee the function, management, planning, execution, verification & reporting of Operations of the given projects.
- Draft Expression of Interest (EOI) and Request For Proposals (RFPs) for Procurement of Goods and Services according to the GFRs, CVC Guidelines and Procurement Manual of Government of India;
To provide Consultancy to:
3. Young Professional (Legal)
- One-stop service point for the athletes assigned to him/her.
- Ensure the processing of athlete’s proposal in SAI from start to end.
- Communicate with and provide support to athletes in person when needed.
To provide Consultation to:
- Handle all legal matters related to department/ division.
- Drafting of Contracts, Agreements, Memorandum of Understanding (MOUs), and all such legal documents pertaining to SAI.