SPA Delhi has announced recruitment notification for the post of Deputy Registrar , eligible candidates can submit their application before 22-04-2019.
- A Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale.
- 9-years’ experience as Assistant Professor in the AGP of Rs.6000/- (pre-revised) and above with experience in educational administration;
Comparable experience in research establishment and/or other institutions of higher education;
5-years’ of administrative experience as Assistant Registrar or in an equivalent post.
- Teachers appointed to the post of Deputy Registrar and equivalent shall be entitled to appropriate grade-pay for these categories of posts and shall not retain Academic Grade Pay of the teaching post held.
Place of Posting
School of Planning and Architecture (SPA), 4th, Block-B, Beside State Bank Of India, Indraprastha Marg, IP Estate, New Delhi, Delhi-110002.
How to Apply
- The application should be made on the prescribed form along with fee payment receipt of Rs.1000/- (Rupees one thousand only) (non-refundable) as processing fee.
- Applications addressed to the
School of Planning and Architecture,
Indraprastha Estate, New Delhi-110002, must reach through speed post on or before 22nd April 2019 in an envelope superscribed as “Application for the post of Deputy Registrar”.
- Application fees need to be paid through our website under online payment (SBI Collect).