Sports Quota Vacancies in Southern Railway
Southern Railway has announced recruitment notification for the post of Sports Quota, eligible candidates can submit their application before 14-01-2019.
|| Other Details
|Last date to Apply
||No. of posts in Level 2 to Level 5 in 7th P.C. Pay Matrix
|Body Building (Men)
|Table Tennis (Men)
- The processing fee of Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five hundred only) is payable either in the form of Demand Draft (DD)/ Indian Postal Order (IPO), drawn in favor of "Financial Advisor & Chief Accounts Officer, Southern Railway, Chennai" payable at Chennai.
- DDs and IPOs should have the validity period of three months and should have been issued on or after the date of issue of this Employment Notice.
- Applications received with Cash/ Cheque/ Central Recruitment Fee Stamps or Money orders will not be accepted and will be REJECTED.
- Candidates must write their name and full address at the space provided in the Postal Order/ at the back of Demand Draft.
- The processing fee is not refundable/ transferable/ adjustable under any circumstances
|Level in 7th P.C Pay Matrix
||Minimum Sports Norms For Recruitment
|Level - 4 & 5
||Represented the Country in Olympic Games (Category- 'A') (OR)
At least 3rd position in any of the Category - B' Championships /events.
|Level - 2 & 3
||Represented the Country in any of the Category - B' Championships/events. (OR)
At least 3rd position in any of the Category-'C' Championships/events (OR)
At least 3rd position in Senior/ Youth/ Junior National Championships.
How to Apply
- Download the application form from the website www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Application in the prescribed format, complete in all respects along with all the enclosures should be sent to the following address, in a cover, duly superscribing.
"APPLICATION FOR RECRUITMENT AGAINST SPORTS QUOTA (OPEN ADVERTISEMENT) FOR THE YEAR 2018-19".
The Deputy Chief Personnel Officer/R & W,
Southern Railway Headquarters Office,
Chennai - 600003.
Application without the superscription will be liable for rejection.
- Applications sent by courier will not be acknowledged. However, the agencies can drop the applications in the box kept in the office premises.
- Filled-in applications can also be directly dropped in the box kept in the office premises at the above-mentioned address on or before the closing date and time.
- The decision of the Railway Administration in all matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate.
- Closing date and time for receipt of applications:- 14-01-2019 at 17:00 Hrs.
- Closing date and time for residents of Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu Kashmir, Lahaul & Spiti Districts and Pangi sub-division of Champa, District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar and Lakshadweep Islands and Candidates residing abroad:- 29-01-2019 at 17.00 Hrs.
- Publication of eligibility list:- 05-02-2019.
- Trials begin on:- 25-02-2019.