South Central Railway Recruitment 2021: 50 Junior Engineer Posts - Apply Online
Junior Engineer Vacancies in South Central Railway
South Central Railway has announced recruitment notification for the post of Junior Engineer, eligible candidates can submit their application before 14-04-2021.
|South Central Railway
|| Other Details
|Last date to Apply
Required Qualification - South Central Railway Recruitment 2021
- Three years Diploma in Mechanical/ Production/ Automobile/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute.
A combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Mechanical/ Production/ Automobile/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute.
How To Apply - South Central Railway Recruitment 2021
- Submission of ONLINE APPLICATION is of Four stages: Personal Details, Education Qualification Details, Post Selection, Upload Photo, and signature.
- Visit the website of RRC/SCR i.e. webpage of South Central Railway website scrindianrailways.gov.in
- Click on the "ONLINE/ E-APPLICATION" link.
- Click on the "New Registration" link.
- Employees will be directed to the instructions page. On viewing all the instructions check the declaration box and click for registration.
- Fill in the basic details PF/ NPS/ Employee Number, date of birth in DDMMYYYY format. If the details provided are found correct enter the community i.e SC/STOBC/UR. If within the age limit, then the employee will be directed to the registration page.
- The employee has to enter a valid mobile number and E-mail ID for registration. The USER ID and Password will be sent to the registered mobile number and E-mail ID.
- Login using the USER ID and password sent to the e-mail and mobile number.
- The name of the employee, father's name, Date of Birth, Date of Appointment, Community, present designation, the working station will be displayed. If any of the information displayed is found wrong, the employee may mention the correct details in the bottom of the same page where the option has been given and proceed. If a found correct employee may enter further details as displayed accordingly. Click save and submit on verifying all the details.
Documents To Be Uploaded
- Scanned self-attested copy of Birth Certificate issued by appropriate authority OR Standard 10th or its equivalent certificate or Mark Sheet indicating Date of Birth OR School Leaving Certificate indicating Date of Birth.
- Scanned self-attested copy of required Certificate of Educational Qualification for the post applied.
- In the case of employees belonging to the SC/ST community, the Community certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format as per Annexure- A of this Notification.
- In the case of employees belonging to the OBC community, a Community certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format as per Annexure-B of this Notification. This Certificate should specifically indicate that the employee does not belong to the persons/ section (Creamy Layer).
- Employees claiming to belong to Other Backward Classes are also required to submit a self-declaration in the prescribed format. (Annexure — C of this Notification) to ensure the production of the latest OBC certificate at the time of Document Verification.
- In the case of employees applying against vacancies found suitable for PwBD should upload the disability certificate in the prescribed format as per Annexure-E.