SBI has announced recruitment notification for the post of Probationary Officer, eligible candidates can submit their application before 22-04-2019.
SBI Recruitment 2019
. State Bank of India (SBI) Online application are invited for recruitment to the posts of Probationary Officer (PO) - 2000 Vacancies in SBI branches which spread all over the country on a regular basis.
- Rs.125/- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates
- Rs.750/- for General/ EWS/ OBC candidates
The payment of Fees through Internet Banking/ Debit/ Credit Card etc. (as provided in the Online Application) will only be accepted.
The recruitment process will be held in three phases i.e.
- Preliminary Examination,
- Main Examination and
- Group Exercise & Interview.
Candidates who are shortlisted after Preliminary Examination will have to appear for Main Examination. Candidates who are shortlisted after the Main Examination will be subsequently called for Group Exercises & Interview.
- Opening date for Online registration of application:- 02/04/2019
- Last date for Online registration of application:- 22/04/2019
- Closure for editing application details:- 22/04/2019
- Last date for printing your application:- 07/05/2019
- Online Fee Payment:- 02/04/2019 to 22/04/2019
- Online Preliminary Examination:- 8th, 9th, 15th & 16th June 2019
- The result of Online Preliminary Examination:- 1st week of July 2019
- Download of Call letter for Online Main Examination:- 2nd week of July 2019
- Conduct of Online Main Examination:- 20.07.2019
- Declaration of Result of Main Examination:- 3rd week of August 2019
- Download of Call Letter for Group Exercises & Interview:- 4th week of August 2019
- Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview:- September 2019
- Declaration of Final Result:- 2nd week of October 2019