SBI has announced recruitment notification for the post of Clerk, eligible candidates can submit their application before 17-05-2021.
SBI Clerk Vacancies Details 2021
Online Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in clerical cadre in State Bank of India. Candidates can apply for vacancies in one State only.
- Candidates can appear for the test only once under this recruitment project. The candidates applying for vacancies of a particular State should be proficient (reading, writing, speaking, and understanding) in the specified opted local language of that State/ UT/ Special area (mentioned in the under given vacancy table against each state).
- The test for knowledge of specified opted local language will be conducted as a part of the selection process. It will be conducted after qualifying for the online main examination but before joining the Bank. Candidates who fail to qualify for this test will not be offered an appointment.
- Candidates who produce 10th or 12th standard mark sheet/ certificate evidencing having studied the specified opted local language will not be required to undergo the language test. There is no provision for Inter Circle Transfer/ Inter-State Transfer for Junior Associates to be recruited.
- Preliminary Examination will be conducted tentatively in the month of June 2021 and Main Examination will be conducted tentatively on 31.07.2021. Candidates are advised to check regularly Bank's website for details and updates.
SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2021
- Age Limit - Not below 20 years and not above 28 years as of 01.04.2021, i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1993 and no later than 01.04.2001 (both days inclusive).
- Academic Qualification - Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government. Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificates should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 16.08.2021. Those who are in the final year/ semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if provisionally selected, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 16.08.2021.
SBI Clerk Selection Procedure 2021
The selection process will consist of an online test (Preliminary & Main exam) and a test of specified opted local language.Step 1 - Preliminary Examination:
Online Preliminary Exam consisting of Objective Tests for 100 marks will be conducted online. This test would be of 1-hour duration consisting of 3 Sections as follows:
Step 2 - Main Examination:
- Each test will have separate timing as mentioned above. There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests.
- 1/4th of marks assigned for the question will be deducted for each wrong answer. No minimum qualifying marks are prescribed for individual tests OR for the aggregate scores.
- Section-wise marks will not be maintained.
- The adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by the Bank (approximately 10 times the numbers of vacancies. subject to availability) will be shortlisted for the Main Exam from the list of all candidates arranged in descending order of aggregate marks scored.
The structure of the Online Main Exam would be as follows:
Step 3 - Final selection
- Each test will have separate timing as mentioned above.
- The questions in objective tests, except for the test of General English, will be bilingual i.e., English & Hindi.
- There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests.
- 1/4th of the mark assigned for the question will be deducted for each wrong answer.
will be subject to Verification of eligibility for the post and information furnished in the online application. Qualifying in the test of specified opted local language, where applicable, as detailed above. Results of the candidates who have provisionally qualified for selection will be made available on the Bank's website.
SBI Clerk Monthly Salary 2021
The starting Basic Pay is Rs.19900/- (Rs.17900/- plus two advance increments admissible to graduates). Rs.17900-1000/ 3-20900-1230/ 3-24590-1490/ 4-30550- 1730/ 7-42600-3270/ 1-45930-1990/ 1-47920.
SBI Clerk Examination Fees 2021
Rs 750/- for GEN/ OBC/ EWS candidates and Fee exempted for SC/ ST/ PWD/ XS/ DXS candidates. Fee/ Intimation charges once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can they be held in reserve for any other exam or selection.
SBI Clerk Application Process 2021
Candidates can apply online from 27th April to 17th May 2021 and no other mode of application will be accepted.