SAIL has announced recruitment notification for the post of Junior Staff Nurse Trainee, eligible candidates can submit their application before 26-12-2018.
SAIL, a Maharatna Company
, and a leading steel-making company in India with a turnover of Rs.58,042 crores (FY 2017-18)
are in the process of modernizing and expanding its production units, Captive mines and other facilities to maintain its dominant position in the Indian steel market.Bokaro Steel Plant
, one of the modernized integrated steel plants of SAIL employing a motivated workforce of around 12,925 employees is a producer of HR Coils/ Sheets/ Plates, CR Coils/ Sheets, GP Sheets/ Coils
. Bokaro Steel is working towards becoming a one-stop-shop for world-class flat steel products in India.
Essential Minimum Qualification and Experience
Full time B.Sc (Nursing)
from an Institution recognized by Nursing Council of India/ Full-time Diploma of 3 years duration in General Nursing and Midwifery from a Govt. recognized Institution after Intermediate or 10+2 science and valid registration in Nursing Council of India/ State nursing council and with at least 1 year post qualification experience in a Hospital/ Nursing home.
1. Height Required
2. Weight Required
- For Male Candidates: 150 Cm
- For Female Candidates: 143 Cm
- 40 Kgs (Male)
- 35 Kgs (Female)
- Eligible candidates will be required to appear in Written Examination.
- The minimum qualifying marks in Written Test will be determined based on 50 percentile score (for UR Category) and 40 percentile score (for SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL)/ PWD candidates.
- Candidates who qualify in the written test will be called for Trade Test/ Skill Test in the ratio of 1:3. Trade Test/ Skill Test will be only qualifying in nature and the final merit list of candidates who qualify the Trade Test/ Skill Test will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the written test only.
- Information for Written test and Trade Test/ Skill Test will be provided on our website www.sail.co.in only.