Rajasthan High Court has announced recruitment notification for the post of District Judge, eligible candidates can submit their application before 31-03-2021.
Eligibility Criteria - Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2021
- must be a Citizen of India;
- must hold a degree of Bachelor of Laws (Professional) of any University established by Law in India and recognized as such under the Advocates Act, L96L;
- must have been an Advocate for a period of not less than seven years on the last date fixed for receipt of online application i.e 27.02.2O21, and
- must possess a thorough knowledge of Hindi Written in Devnagri Script and Rajasthani Dialects and Social Customs of Rajasthan.
Application Fee - Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2021
Category wise examination fees shall be as follows:-
- SC/ ST/ PwBD Candidates:- Rs 550/-
- GEN/ OBC Candidates:- Rs 1100/-
The Payment of Fees through Internet Banking/ Debit/ Credit Card, etc. (as provided in the Online Application) will only be accepted.
How To Apply - Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2021
Candidates shall have to submit the print out of the online application form affixed with passport size recent color photograph & signature at the specified place along with the following documents, Whenever directed for the same:
- A Married Woman desirous of getting the benefit of reservation in the category of SC, ST, OBC, and More Backward Classes shall have to produce a Caste/ Class Certificate issued with the name of her father; Parental Address and Parental income failing which the reservation claimed for shall not be allowed in light of Circular No. F.15(24)DOP/AIl/75 Jaipur dated 24.06.2008 of Department of Personnel (A-ll), Govt. of Rajasthan;
- ln the case of a widow, she will have to furnish a certificate of death of her husband from the competent authority, and in case of divorce, she will have to furnish the proof of divorce;
- Candidates of Economically Weaker Sections shall have to produce Certificate in prescribed format duly issued by the Competent Authority;
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities shall have to produce a certificate of his disability in prescribed format duly issued by the Certifying Authority Authorized by Appropriate Government;
- Candidates belonging to SC, ST, OBC, or MBC shall have to produce a caste certificate for claiming the benefit of reservation in prescribed format duly issued by the competent authority, in case OBC (NCL), not prior to one year from the last date of submission of the application form;
- Certified copies of those Ten (10) judgments of which candidate has furnished particulars while submitting online application form;
- Original Certificate from District Judge concerned/ Registrar of concerned High Court/ Supreme Court in the prescribed format as ANNEXURE I or ll (with Seal of the concerned Authority) regarding character and length of the actual practice of candidate;
- Attested copy of Secondary/ equivalent, School Certificate/any other educational document having date of birth;
- Attested copy of Bachelor of Law (Professional) Degree; j. Attested copy of Enrolment Certificate
- Original Character Certificates as ANNEXURE-lll of two responsible persons not related to him issued not prior to six months from the date of submission of the application form;
- Original 'No Objection Certificate' of Department for appearing in the examination and proof of length of service (if any);
- Attested copy(ies) of document relating to Dismissal/ Removal/ Termination (if any);
- Certified copy(ies) of Judgement/Order relating to conviction or acquittal (if any);
- Certified copy(ies) of registered FIR (if any);
- Certified copy(ies) of Charge-sheet filed in a Court of Law (if any);
- Certified copy(ies) of a negative final report filed in a Court of Law and order passed thereon regarding acceptance/ rejection/ present status if any;
- Attested copy(ies) of Order relating to permanently Debarring/ Disqualifying from appearing in any Examination or interview (if any);
- Attested copy(ies) of Order relating to Professional Misconduct under Advocates Act, 1961 or any other law for time being in force (if any);
- The link for submission of online application form is again going to bc activated from 01.00 pm on 16th March 2021 (Tuesday) and shall remain active up to 05.00 pm on 31st March 2021 (Wednesday). Ihe Link for dcposition of examination fees will remain active from 01.00 pm on 16th March 2021 (Tuesday) and shall be remain active up to 11.59 pm on 1st April 2021 (Thursday).