Punjab Postal Circle has announced recruitment notification for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak, eligible candidates can submit their application before 04-09-2019.
Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment 2019
- Indian Post Office has released Job notification for dynamic, self-motivated and energetic young qualified candidates for the selection and engagement to the following 815 Posts of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) in Punjab Post Office which spread all over the state.
Punjab Postal Circle hires candidates who completed 10th, 12th, etc. or those Candidates who are seeking the latest government jobs can use this opportunity. Interested candidates are applied for the position on or before the last date of application.Vacancy Details
||No of Posts
Knowledge Of Cycling
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English.
- The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard.
- The candidates for all approved categories of GDS referred to in (i) above will be required to furnish Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Government/ State Government/ Universities/ Boards/ Private Institutions Organizations.
Knowledge of Cycling is a pre-requisite condition for all GDS posts. In case of a candidate having knowledge of riding a scooter or motorcycle, that may be considered as knowledge of cycling. The candidate has to submit a declaration to this effect.Selection Procedure
Selection will be made as per the automatically generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection.Application Fee
The applicant of category OC/ OBC/ EWS Male should pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred) for each set of 5-options. The candidate who requires to make the payment has to visit any Head Post Office or other identified Post Offices In India.
The applicant can also pay the fee through online mode of payment using the URL provided in the Home page.How To Apply
The only online application will be accepted from the candidate. A candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself/herself in the portal through https://indiapost.gov.in OR http://appost.in/gdsonline
from 5th August to 4th September 2019
with the following basic details to obtain the Registration Number:-
- Name (according to 10th class mark-sheet)
- Father Name
- Mobile Number (Unique for one Registration number)
- Date of Birth
- PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
- State in which Xth class passed
- Board in which Xth class passed
- Year of Passing Xth class
- Xth Class Certificate Number/ Roll Number (optional)