Clerk Vacancies in Punjab and Haryana High Court
Punjab and Haryana High Court has announced recruitment notification for the post of Clerk, eligible candidates can submit their application before 04-02-2019.
|Punjab and Haryana High Court
|| Other Details
|Last date to Apply
|SC/ST/BC/ESM of the State of Haryana
|Reserved Categories of the other States
|Physical Handicapped & dependants of Ex-servicemen of the State of Haryana
||As per their Original Category
How to Apply Online
The online registration/ filling of application forms by the applicants will consist of two steps.
- Registration Step I:- Applicant will get his/ her Registration ID and password and will print ‘Cash Deposit Receipt’ for deposit of fee in the designated bank (State Bank of India). Thereafter the applicant shall deposit the requisite fee in any branch of State Bank of India after completion of Registration Step-I.
- Registration Step II:- After completion of Registration Step-I, the applicant shall thereafter fill the remaining particulars i.e. uploading of photograph/ signature, qualification and fee payment details in the form, then to “LOCK & SUBMIT” the application form.
- Candidate can apply online Form:- 07/01/2019
- Last date/ time for Registration Step-I:- 04/02/2019 11:59 P.M
- Last date for receipt of application fee:- 06/02/2019 (Within Banking Hours)
- Last date/time for Registration Step II:- 07/02/2019 11:59 P.M.
- Last date for editing of applications:- 07/02/2019 11:59 P.M.
Mode of Selection
- The applicant shall have to take a written examination in the following subjects:-
General Knowledge:- 50 marks,
English Composition:- 50 marks, 33% in each subject but no candidate shall be considered to have qualified the written examination unless he/ she obtains 40% marks in the aggregate of both subjects.
- It is clarified that there will be negative marking in multiple choice questions. For every wrong answer, 1/4th mark would be deducted. The question (s) not attempted will receive no credit or discredit.
- Thereafter, out of total candidates who qualify the written examination, the number of candidates as decided by Hon’ble the Central Recruitment Committee may be called for Computer Proficiency Test i.e. to access the proficiency of candidates in operation of computer (word processing and spreadsheets), which is mandatory but the marks of this Computer Proficiency Test would not be counted towards the final merit as this test will be only of qualifying in nature. Computer Proficiency Test shall comprise of two parts:-
In Part-I i.e. Word Processing Test, the candidates will have to qualify Computer Typing Test in English at the speed of 30 W.P.M.
In Part-II, Candidates will have to qualify the Spread Sheet Test. However, Hon’ble Committee reserves the right to amend the criteria as to required typing speed to qualify the Computer Proficiency Test.
- The number of candidates as decided by Hon’ble Central Recruitment Committee, who qualify the written test as well as Computer Proficiency Test, will be called for checking of original testimonials/ interaction.
- Thereafter, Select List of the qualified candidates will be prepared strictly on the basis of merit in a written examination. Name of candidate(s) higher in merit would be recommended for appointment as per the number of vacancies to be filled.