PSPCL has announced recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Lineman, eligible candidates can submit their application before 25-10-2019.
PSPCL Recruitment 2019
- Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) has released Job Notification for dynamic, self-motivated and energetic young qualified candidates for the 3500 Posts of Assistant Lineman
. PSPCL hires candidates who completed ITI or those Candidates who are seeking the latest government jobs can use this opportunity. Interested candidates are applied for the position on or before the last date of application.Educational Qualification
- Matriculation or equivalent.
- National Apprenticeship Certificate in Lineman Trade.
- Experience in Electrician/ Wireman trade from any registered factory/ registered firms/ registered company/ registered institute/ A Class Contractor of Electrical/ Wireman.
- The candidates who possess higher education i.e. Degree/ Diploma in Electrical Engineering will be considered only if they have minimum qualifications i.e National Apprenticeship Certificate in Lineman Trade.
Selection will be made purely on merit basis.
- Recruitment of Assistant Lineman based on 90 marks of National Apprenticeship in lineman trade and 10 marks of experience in Electrician/ Wireman Trade from any registered factory/ registered firms/ registered company/ registered Institute/ A Class Contractor of Electrical/ Wireman.
- One Mark may be given for every completed six months of experience subject. to the ceiling of 10 Marks maximum.Fee Details (Non-Refundable)
- Rs.600/- for all categories except SC/ PWD
- Rs.350/- for PWD category
- Rs.200/- for SC category
The Payment of Fees through Internet Banking/ Debit/ Credit Card etc. (as provided in the Online Application) will only be accepted.Important Dates
- Opening date for Online registration of application:- 4th October 2019
- Last date for Online registration of application:- 25th October 2019