PSCB has announced recruitment notification for the post of Clerk, eligible candidates can submit their application before 20-06-2021.
PSCB Clerk Vacancies Details 2021
Online applications on prescribed proforma are invited for filling up various posts on regular basis in The Punjab State Cooperative Bank Limited and various District Central Cooperative Banks in the State of Punjab, as per detail below:-
Eligible applicants may submit their applications online up to 20th May 2021 upto 11.59 p.m. in the prescribed online format using the link available on the PSCB Website.
PSCB Terms and Conditions 2021
- Candidate must have educational qualifications and required experience to apply for the post he/she is applying for, on the last date of submission of application
- Educational qualification as per detail mentioned against the category of the post must be from a recognized University/ Board.
- To qualify in the written examination, candidates of all categories except the SC category would be required to score at least 40% minimum marks. For SC category candidates the minimum qualifying marks will be 35%.
- Non-Refundable application fee Rs.1400/- for all categories other than SC. For SC candidates fee is Rs.700/-.
- Candidates willing to apply for more than one post shall be required to submit separate applications for each post along with the requisite fee for each post.
- Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 37 years. The Upper Age Limit shall be 42 years in case of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste category OR already employed in the service of another Cooperative Institution of Punjab. However, the upper age limit for the candidates employed in The Punjab State Cooperative Bank Ltd. Chandigarh and those employed in the service of District Central Cooperative Banks of Punjab shall be 47 years. Relaxation in the upper age limit for Ex-serviceman candidates shall be as per Punjab Govt. rules. The upper age limit in all the above cases shall be considered on the first day of January 2021 i.e. 01.01.2021.
- Reservation for various categories shall be applicable for the posts in each bank as per Punjab Govt. policy/ guidelines regarding the reservation.
- Posts of Senior Manager, Manager, and Information Technology Officer are Common Cadre posts of The Punjab State Cooperative Bank Ltd. Chandigarh and the appointed candidates may be posted in The Punjab State Cooperative Bank or any District Central Cooperative Bank in the State of Punjab.
- Posts of the Clerk cum Data Entry Operators are in the District Central Cooperative Banks of Punjab and Punjab State Cooperative Bank Ltd., Chandigarh.
- Posts of Steno-typists are in the Punjab State Cooperative Bank Ltd., Chandigarh.
- Selected candidates for the post of Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operators will be allocated to these banks through counseling on the basis of merit of written test.
- For the post of steno-typist, there will be separate Punjabi and English Shorthand skill tests after the merit of the written test. A speed @ 80 w.p.m. and transcription @ 20 w.p.m. is required. The number of candidates to be called for the skill test will be ten times the number of vacancies.
- Choice of posting station for Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operators will be strictly based on merit and the station to opt at the time of counseling and will not be changed thereafter.
- Selection will be based solely on the merit of the written test. There shall be no interview. There shall be Punjabi and English Shorthand skill tests for the post of steno-typists in addition to the written tests. The skill test will be a qualifying test only.
- Selected candidates will get fixed monthly emoluments (i.e. said emoluments shall not include any Grade Pay, annual increment, or any other allowance except the traveling allowance as per entitlement of the post held by such employee) during three years of probation period based on the rules of the bank and shall be governed in accordance with the letter dated 17.07.2020 issued by the Government of Punjab in this regard.