Bank of Baroda has announced recruitment notification for the post of Probationary Officer, eligible candidates can submit their application before 02-07-2018.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018
, BoB Recruitment of Probationary Officers
- 600 job posts through a 9 months Post Graduate Certificate in Banking and Finance course in Baroda Manipal School of Banking
. The eligible candidates can apply online latest by 2nd July 2018
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018 Probationary Officer Posts
Bank of Baroda course
consists of 9 months on-campus program and on successful completion of the course, the candidate would be awarded a Post Graduate Certificate in Banking & Finance
and will be offered appointment in the Bank as Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade/ Scale-I
. A total of 600 students will be inducted in Baroda Manipal School of Banking through the current selection exercise for 2018-19.
The fees of Application:
- Rs 600/- for Gen/ OBC candidate
- Rs 100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates, The payment can be made using only Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen
The Procedure of Selection:
as per notification, the candidates shall be selected through a selection process consisting of the online exam (objective + descriptive
) followed by Psychometric Assessment, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview
a). Programme Fees:
The fees for this Course will be Rs 3,45,000/-
(all inclusive of boarding, Lodging and course fees, other fees, etc.) plus applicable taxes to be paid by the student.
b). Financing/ Loan Options:
- Students can finance the course fees by availing an Education Loan which will be granted by Bank of Baroda at a highly concessional rate of interest of 8% p.a. Students can, therefore, obtain a high-quality specialized course in Banking and Finance without any monetary burden on them and fully financed by the Bank.
- The EMIs for the loan would start on completion of the course duration (i.e. one year from admission). There would be no recovery of EMIs or interest during the training period and the interest accrued during this period would be recovered along with the normal EMIs. The EMIs are spread over a period of 84 months (7 years) to ensure that there is minimal impact in the monthly earnings of the PO.
- The selected candidates can also avail loan for the purchase of Laptop to the maximum limit of Rs 35,000/- if the student wishes to do so. The actual cost of purchasing a laptop or Rs 35,000/-, whichever is lower (in case the candidate is desirous of purchasing a laptop) will be financed as the loan to the selected candidates.
c). Reimbursement of Course Fee:
After completion of 5 years of active service in the Bank, the course fee
of Rs 3,45,000/- shall be reimbursed by the Bank
as ‘Loyalty Bonus
’ to the officer who passes out from Baroda Manipal School of Banking
How to Apply:
Read More:IBPS Recruitment 2018 - CRP RRB Phase VI - 10190 VacanciesNESFB Recruitment 2018 - Specialist Officer 586 Job Vacancies
- Candidates are required to apply Online through the link given in the career page of Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.com. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact No. It should be kept active until completion of this selection process. Bank may send call letters for the Online test, GD, interview, Offer of admission, etc. through the registered email ID. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/ she should create his/ her new email ID before applying Online. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention email ID to/ or of any other person.
- Candidates should scan their photograph and signature, ensuring that both the photograph (4.5cmX3.5cm) and signature adhere to the required specifications.