PNB has announced recruitment notification for the post of Sweeper, eligible candidates can submit their application before 17-04-2021.
Vacancies Details - PNB Recruitment 2021
How To Apply - PNB Recruitment 2021
Applications complete in all respects, duly signed along with all documents as specified above should reach our office on or before 17th April 2021. The applications may be sent to theDy. Circle Head,HRD Department,Punjab National Bank,Circle office, Trivandrum, Vyshanvi Tower,By-Pass Road, Ambalathara Thiruvananthapuram - 695026
, superscribing "RECRUITMENT OF PART-TIME SWEEPERS-2020-21" on the envelope in bold letters.
Documents to be enclosed Self-attested legible copies as under;
- Employment Exchange registration card, if registered.
- Passport size photograph duly affixed on the TOP right corner of the duly signed application.
- Transfer Certificate & mark list of the last exam passed/ SSLC failed mark list if appeared for SSLC.
- Caste Certificate and latest OBC Certificate with non-creamy layer clause for OBC candidates.
- Address Proof, ID Proof & any other relevant documents.
- Disability certificate issued by Govt. Medical Board giving nature & extent of disability, & ID card for PH.
- DOMICILE certificate.
- Copy of Income and Asset Certificate if applying under EWS (Economically Weaker Section) issued by one of the following Authorities: District Magistrate/ Additional District Magistrate/ Collector/ Deputy Commissioner/Additional Deputy Commissioner/ 1st Class stipendiary Magistrate/ Sub Divisional Magistrate/ Taluk Magistrate/ Executive Magistrate/ Extra Assistant Commissioner/ Chief Presidency Magistrate/ Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate/ Presidency Magistrate/ Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tahsildar/ Sub Divisional Officer of the area where the candidate and or/his family normally resides.
- Copy of any other Certificates, if any.