Pithoragarh Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2020 - Online Form
Pithoragarh Army Rally Vacancies in Indian Army
Indian Army has announced recruitment notification for the post of Pithoragarh Army Rally, eligible candidates can submit their application before 23-02-2020.
Pithoragarh Army Rally
Last date to Apply
1. Army Recruitment Rally will be held for eligible candidates of districts Pithoragarh and Champawat from 26th February to 10th March 2020 at Ranikhet Military Station. Online registration is mandatory and will be open from 10th January to 23rd February 2020.
2. Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail from 24th to 25th February 2020. Candidates should reach the venue on a given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card.
3. Candidates will be screened for the following Categories and as per the Qualitative Requirements mentioned below. (mention only the categories being screened in the notification).
1. Qualification: SSLC/ Matric with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% marks in each subject. No aggregate percentage required for higher qualification i.e. 10+2 and above. However, a minimum of 33% in each subject required in SSLC/ Matric.
2. Age Limit: 17½-21 Years
3. Physical Measurement: a) Height - 163 cm b) Weight - 48 Kgs c) Chest - 77 Cms with 5 Cms Expansion
4. Selection Procedure:- Depending upon the vacancies available in various disciplines, the selection of candidates will be carried out by shortlisting on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying exam followed by the Physical Test, Medical Examination, Written Test, etc.;
Physical Fitness Test (1.6 Km Running, Beam, 9 Feet Ditch, Zig-Zag Balance),
Physical Measurement Test:- Physical measurement will be carried out as per the physical standards listed above.
Medical Test:- As per laid down medical standards at the Rally site. Unfit candidates will be referred to as MH/ CH/ BH for specialist review. Candidates referred for specialist review should present themselves to the nominated MH/ CH/ BH within 05 days of the referred and report back to ARO for an issue of Admit Card for CEE in the case declared FIT.
Written Test (CEE):- Will be conducted for medically fit candidates at a nominated venue. Location, Date and time of the written test will be intimated at rally site and through Admit Cards.
5. Important Dates Opening date for Online registration of application - 10th January 2020 Last date for Online registration of application - 23rd February 2020 Date for downloading Admit Card - 24th to 25th February 2020 Bharti Rally starts from - 26th February to 10th March 2020
Get updated information about vacancies for different government jobs across India, such as railways, PSU and banking jobs. Know about examinations that will be conducted and application procedures in detail. You can also get admit cards, answer keys and results easily.