PGIMER has announced recruitment notification for the post of Project Technician, eligible candidates can submit their application before 13-05-2019.
PGI Chandigarh Recruitment 2019
- PGIMER has released Job notification for the 01 Posts of Project Technician-III in the Department of Hematology, PGIMER, under a short-term research project entitled ‘Evaluation of Monocyte Volume Distribution Width (MDW) for Early Detection of Sepsis in the Emergency Department’.
PGIMER hire candidates who completed 12th Standard or those Candidates who are seeking jobs in pgi chandigarh
can use this opportunity. Eligible & Interested candidates apply offline on or before the last date 13th May 2019.
- 12th pass in science subjects and 2 years diploma in Medical Lab Technology
- One year DMLT plus one-year required experience in a recognized organization (medical laboratory)
- One year DMLT plus two years required (medical) laboratory experience in a government recognized organization. BSc MLT degree will be treated as 3 years of laboratory experience.
How to Apply
- Applications of interested candidates on plain paper, giving full details of their bio-data (along with affixed passport-sized photograph and attested copies of testimonials in support of their qualifications and experience), should reach the office of undersigned on or before 13.05.2019.
- The eligible applicants should attend the interview in the office of the
Professor and Head,
Department of Hematology
Room No. 534/ H-2, 5th Floor,
Research A-Block, PGIMER, Chandigarh on 15.05.2019 at 11.30 am.
- No separate interview letters will be sent.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the interview.
- The selected candidate will be expected to join the post immediately.