Power Grid has announced recruitment notification for the post of Field Supervisor, eligible candidates can submit their application before 12-02-2019.
POWERGRID, Northern Region Transmission System-II
, invites applications from young and dynamic individuals for the below mentioned purely contractual posts for Smart Grid consultancy works in J&K. The engagement shall be made purely on contractual basis initially for a period of 24 months or till completion of the project, whichever is earlier. Selected individuals shall be deployed in J&K state only. Details are given hereunder:-
- Qualification:- Full-time Diploma in Electrical Engineering or equivalent from recognized Technical Board/ Institute with minimum 55% marks for General, OBC(NCL) & ST categories and pass marks for SC category
- Field Experience:- The candidate should have one year post qualification experience of construction/testing & commissioning/ electrical works etc. in rural electrification (RE)/ distribution management system (DMS)/ sub-transmission (ST)/ transmission lines (TLs)/ sub-station (S/S) etc. Experience in PSU/ Listed company.
- The selection process will involve an Objective type selection test of 1-hour duration. The test will comprise of 2 parts with 75 questions (50 questions pertaining to Electrical discipline and 25 questions pertaining to Aptitude). There will not be any negative marking for wrong or multiple answers.
- The candidates shall be issued offers of appointment based on their performance in the selection test only. The qualifying marks in the selection test shall be 40% for unreserved category & 30% for SC/ OBC (NCL)/ PWD (OH-OL).
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online by logging on to http://www.powergridindia.com
--> Careers section
--> Job Opportunities
--> Regional Openings
--> NR-II Recruitment
--> Contractual positions
--> “Recruitment for the post of Field Supervisors for Smart Grid consultancy works in J&K Advt. No. N2JM/HR/Contractual Rect-2018-19/FS/SmartGrid dated 23.01.2019.
- Opening date of online submission of application:- 23.01.2019 (11:00 hrs)
- Closing date of online submission of application:- 12.02.2019(23:59 hrs)
- Opening date for deposit of fee through Online mode:- 23.01.2019(11:00 hrs)
- Last date for deposit of fee through Online mode:- 12.02.2019(23:59 hrs)
- Cut-Off date for the purpose of upper age limit/ qualification/ reservation/ Experience:- 12.02.2019.