Assistant Vacancies in OUAT
OUAT has announced recruitment notification for the post of Assistant, eligible candidates can submit their application before 22-02-2019.
|| Other Details
||Rs 9,300-34,800 + 4,200/- GP
|Last date to Apply
(Rupees five hundred only) for ‘Assistant posts’. The application fees shall be deposited directly through Green Channel Counter (GCC)/ Internet Banking/ Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS)
in the account number of the;
- Comptroller OUAT (A/C No. 10173711536,
- State Bank of India,
- OUAT Campus Branch, Bhubaneswar,
- Branch Code: 03341,
- Indian Financial System Code (IFSC Code): No.SBIN0003341.
- The applicants shall have to appear a written test for 75 marks of 01-hour duration comprising of objective multiple choice type questions from General Knowledge, General English and Quantitative Aptitude (25 marks from each field).
- Basing on the performance of the written examination the shortlisted candidates will be called for computer practical test of 25 marks, out of which 08 will be qualifying marks.
- A merit panel will be prepared to take into account the marks of written and computer test of the qualifying candidates.
Whom to Apply
- The application form complete in all respect along with self-attested copies of all certificates, mark sheets of all examination passed, experience certificate, if any, shall be sent by Registered post addressed to the
- The last date of receipt of application is 22.02.2019 by 05.00 P.M.