OSSSC has announced recruitment notification for the post of Radiographer, eligible candidates can submit their application before 30-01-2021.
Eligibility Criteria - OSSSC Recruitment 2021
A candidate must be able to speak, read, and write Odia and have
- passed the Middle School Examination with Odia as a language subject; or
- passed matriculation or equivalent examination with Odia as the medium of examination in non-language subjects; or
- passed Odia as a language subject in the final examination of Class - VII or above from a School or Educational Institution recognized by the Government of Odisha or Central Government; or
- passed a test in Odia in M.E. School Standard conducted by the School & Mass Education Department.
Application Fee - OSSSC Recruitment 2021
- All applicants, other than SC, ST, and Persons with Disabilities Category, have to pay an Examination fee of Rs.100/- between 7th to 24th December 2020. The fee can be deposited through online mode by logging into the OSSSC website: www.osssc.gov.in under the
- Head of Account - 0051-P.S.C.-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fee-0047-Fees Collected for Conducting Examination by OSSSC-02213.
How To Apply - OSSSC Recruitment 2021
All eligible persons who have not registered themselves earlier for any previous recruitment of the Commission have to register for the post by clicking on the button, "Register" on the Home page of the Commission's website-www.osssc.gov.in. Those who have registered earlier and got the User ID to have to log in and re-register for this post by selecting the "Re-registration" option provided under the Applicant Menu. After completing the registration/ re-registration, they have to log in, furnish the details of required documents, make payment of examination fees, if applicable, and then proceed to fill up and submit the online application. Step by step procedure for registration/ re-registration/ application can be viewed by clicking on "How do I register/ re-register/ apply
". The Instructions for the same shall also appear on the computer screen by clicking on "Registered User" or "New User". These instructions are to be read carefully before proceeding to fill up the Registration and Online Application Forms.II) Pre-Requisites for Registration/Re-registration and Online Application:
III) Original Certificates/ documents to be produced during verification:
- All applicants other than those belonging to SC/ ST/ Persons with Disabilities categories have to make payment of Rs.100/-(Rupees one hundred only) towards Examination Fee through online mode.
- Applicants shall keep their Debit Card or Net Banking facilities ready for making online payment of Examination Fee through Odisha Treasury Portal.
- Full Specimen Signature of the Applicant scanned in "jpg/ jpeg/ png" format between the ranges of 20Kbs to 50Kbs shall be kept handy for up-loading prior to making Registration/ re-registration for any Post.
- Applicants shall keep their Certificates and Mark Sheets ready for filling in the details of the educational qualifications during Online Application.
- In addition, they shall keep ready a copy of the recent passport size colored photograph, scanned in the "jpg/jpeg/png" format between the ranges of 20Kbs to 100Kbs for uploading in the Online Application.
- The photograph and full specimen signature scanned for uploading must be clearly identifiable/visible, otherwise, the registration/ re-registration and application shall be liable to rejection and no correspondence on this account shall be entertained.
- Applicants must have their own personal e-mail ID and Mobile/Cell Phone Number with validity till the completion of the recruitment process for receiving all important communication, like, Activation Key, various Alerts and downloading Admission Letters and other intended document(s) from the OSSSC Web Portal. Under no circumstances, an Applicant should share/change his/her e-mail ID and Mobile/Cell Number with any other person. In case, he/she does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she shall create a new e-mail ID for applying online.
- Certificate of Registration in Nursing Council of State of Odisha.
- Candidates claiming reservation as SC/ ST/ SEBC/ Persons with Disabilities (PwD) category shall produce Caste Certificate issued for the purpose of service/ PwD Certificate showing permanent disability issued by the competent authority.
- HSC examination Certificate, other educational certificates, and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Certificate of passing Odia as a language subject in the final examination of Class-VII from any School Educational Institution of Odisha or Central Government or passing a test in Odia language in Middle School Standard examination conducted by the School & Mass Education Department, Odisha.
- Discharge Certificate/ documents in support of service rendered in defense services in case of Ex-Servicemen.
- Certificate/ documents of contractual work experience in any organization of the Government of Odisha.
- Certificate/ documents of contractual work experience in case of contractual Nursing Officers under OSH&FW Society/ Scheme and for ASHAs.
- Sportsperson Certificate/s issued by the Sports & Youth Services Department of Government of Odisha, if claimed, under reservation as Sportsperson.