OSSSC has announced recruitment notification for the post of Forest Guard, eligible candidates can submit their application before 29-12-2019.
OSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2019
- Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) has released Job Notification for dynamic, self-motivated and energetic young qualified candidates for the 806 Posts of Forest Guard
(on contractual basis) lying vacant in different districts under the Forest & Environment Department of Government of Odisha.Details of Posts to be filled up:
Fee's Details (non-refundable)
- The vacancies in the post of Forest Guard are available in each Division Offices and Divisional Forest Officer concerned is the appointing authority.
- Applicants are required to indicate the name of the District to appear at the Physical Standard Measurement & Physical Efficiency Test/ Written Test.
- The applicant applying for the district shall indicate his/ her choice of the Division under the said district in order of preference.
- No Person with Disabilities (PWD) shall be eligible to be appointed to the service except the following two categories of PwD as per the prescribed percentage of reservation.
i) Leprosy Cured Persons
ii) Acid Attack Victims.
- Reservation for the Sports Person and Ex-Serviceman shall be made as per rules.
- The number of vacancies to be filled up on the basis of this recruitment may undergo change without any prior notice.
:- All applicants other than SC, ST, PWD category have to pay an Exam fee of Rs.100/-. The fee can be deposited through online mode by logging into the OSSSC website or by the conventional mode of deposit in any Government Treasury under Head of Account- "0051-P.S.C.-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fee-0047-Fees collected for conducting Examination by OSSSC-02213
:- Those Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility criteria will be shortlisted for PST/ PET and after-that Candidates qualifying in the Physical Test will be called for Written Test.Physical Measurements1.
For Male Candidates: 168 Cm
For Female Candidates: 153 Cm2.
Chest Required Only For Male Candidate
81 Cm (Un Expanded)
86 Cm (Expanded)Physical Standard Test
||25 km within 2.30 hours.
||16 km within 2.30 hours
||1.6 km within 3 mins.
||1.6 km within 5 mins.
||40 meter Distance covered within 8 min
||40 meter Distance covered within 10 mins
- Opening date for Online registration of application:- 29th November 2019
- Last date for Online registration of application:- 29th December 2019