OSSC Junior Assistant 2022 – Apply Online for 140 Posts
Junior Assistant Vacancies in OSSC
OSSC has announced recruitment notification for the post of Junior Assistant, eligible candidates can submit their application before 24-01-2022.
|| Other Details
|Last date to Apply
||21 - 32 Years
- For Others: Rs.200/-
- For SC/ ST/ PwD (having Permanent Disability): Nil
- Payment mode (Online): by using Debit/ Credit/ Internet Banking
- Starting Date for Online Registration & Payment of Fee: 22-12-2021
- Last Date for Online Registration & Payment of Fee: 24-01-2022
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 31-01-2022
- Candidates should possess Degree (Arts/ Science/ Commerce) with Computer Knowledge.
How to Apply:
Here is the simple process to apply for the OSSC Assistant Scientific officer examination.
- Click on the link http://www.ossc.gov.in/
- You will be redirected to the official website.
- Click on the option “CLICK HERE FOR ONLINE APPLICATION”.
- You can see the list of examinations under OSSC JA.
- Find the OSSC Junior Assistant examination.
- Click on “Registration”.
- Fill all the necessary details like name, nationality, category, father's name, etc;
- Click on “I Agree” and you will be getting UserID and password to your registered mail and mobile number.
- Log in with the “UserID” and “Password” to submit the other personal information, qualification details, and upload the documents.