OPTCL Recruitment 2021: 280 Apprentice Posts - Apply Online
Apprentice Vacancies in OPTCL
OPTCL has announced recruitment notification for the post of Apprentice, eligible candidates can submit their application before 27-02-2021.
|| Other Details
|Last date to Apply
Eligibility Criteria - OPTCL Recruitment 2021
- Educational Qualification:- A certificate in vocational Course in Electrician trade/ Electronics Mechanic trade involving two years of study after the completion of the secondary stage of school education recognized by the All India Council for Technical education.
Note - A sandwich course student who is undergoing training in order that he may hold a certificate mentioned above.
- Age Criteria:- As per Sec 3 (a) of the Apprentices Act, 1961 A person shall not be qualified for being engaged as an apprentice to undergo apprenticeship training in any designated trade unless he is not less than fourteen years of age.
- Previous Training/ Experience:- Candidates who have already undergone or are currently undergoing apprenticeship under Apprentices Act 1961, and/or having one year or more experience are not eligible to apply.
Place Of Training - OPTCL Recruitment 2021
Selected apprenticeship trainees shall be engaged at different field units of OPTCL. Candidates shall apply for one Trade and may be offered an apprenticeship in any of the locations, subject to the availability of choice(s).
Selection Procedure - OPTCL Recruitment 2021
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of marks secured in the ITI in the order of merit subject to satisfactory verification of the documents. The final selection list would be prepared according to categories i.e. General/ SEBC/ SC/ ST after conducting documents verification by OPTCL.
- If the mark sheet provides CGPA, it will be incumbent on the applicant to provide the marks, based on the conversion criteria mentioned in the guidelines issued by the University/ Board/ AICTE as appropriate.
- If required, the final selection list would be prepared accordingly to the categories i.e. General/ SEBC/ SC/ ST after conducting an interview and/or documents verification by OPTCL.