Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) Vacancies in OPSC
OPSC has announced recruitment notification for the post of Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon), eligible candidates can submit their application before 31-01-2019.
|| Other Details
||Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon)
||Rs 15,600-39,100 + 5,400/- GP
|Last date to Apply
A candidate is required to pay a non-refundable and non-adjustable fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five hundred) only. Candidate belonging to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe of Odisha and Persons with Disability (whose permanent disability is 40% and more) are exempted from payment of this fee.
Method of Selection
- The selection of candidates for recruitment to the posts of Medical Officers (Assistant Surgeon) will be made on the basis of written test. The written examination shall be one paper of 200 marks which shall be of multiple choices (MCQ patterns). The qualifying marks of written test will be decided by the Commission for this adve1tisement as per Health & Family Welfare Department Office order No. 32490/H, dt. 29.12.2018.
- Written Examination. The written examination likely to be held on 17th February 2019 (Sunday)
- Place of Examination. The written examination will be held at Cuttack/ Bhubaneswar.
How to Apply
- Candidates must go through the details of this Advertisement available in the Website of OPSC before filling up an online application form.
- Candidates must apply online through the concerned Website of the OPSC http://opsconline.gov.in. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- Before filling up the online application form, the candidates must go through the following documents available at OPSC portal.
- Instruction to fill up online application.
- Guidelines for scanning and Uploading of Photograph, Full Signature & Left Hand Thumb Impression.
- Candidates are requested to upload the scanned image of latest passport size photograph along with the scanned image of his/ her full signature and scanned image of Left-hand Thumb Impression (LTI) in the online application form. Uploaded photograph, Specimen (full) signature and LTI must be clearly identifiable I visible, othe1wise the application of the candidate is liable to be rejected by the Commission and no representation from the candidate will be entertained.
- Candidates should keep at least two copies of latest passport size photograph which is uploaded to the online application form for future use.
- On successful submission of the online application form, a Unique Registration ID will be displayed on the screen as well as on the top of the application form. Candidates are requested to note down the Unique Registration ID and use it in future correspondence.
- The candidates are advised to submit the Online Application Form well in advance without waiting for the closing date to avoid last hour rush.
- Certificate of Admission to the written examination to the eligible candidates will be uploaded in the Website of the OPSC prior to the date of written examination which will be published in the Website of the Commission and Newspapers. The candidates are required to download their Admission Certificate from the Website of the Commission and produce the same at the Examination center for admission to the written examination. No separate correspondence will be made on this score.