OPSC Recruitment 2020: 92 Insurance Medical Officer Posts - Apply Online
Insurance Medical Officer Vacancies in OPSC
OPSC has announced recruitment notification for the post of Insurance Medical Officer , eligible candidates can submit their application before 30-07-2020.
|| Other Details
||Insurance Medical Officer
|Last date to Apply
A candidate must have possessed:-
- MBBS or equivalent Degree from a Medical College or Medical Institution recognized by the Medical Council of India,
- Must have a valid Registration Ce1tificate under the Odisha Medical Regulation Rules 1965; and
- Must have required Conversion Certificates recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI) in case of candidate having Degrees from Universities of Foreign Countries.
- A candidate is required to pay a non-refundable and non-adjustable fee of Rs 500/- only. Candidates belonging to SC and ST of Odisha and PWD (whose permanent disability is 40% and more) are exempted from payment of this fee.
- The candidates are required to make online payment of applicable Examination Fee through OPSC portal using Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking facilities and other financial instruments enlisted in the Payment Page/ Gateway of the Odisha Government Treasury Portal.
- The fee(s) paid shall neither be refunded under any circumstances nor can be adjusted or held in reserve for any other examination or recruitment.
- The selection of candidates for recruitment to the posts of Insurance Medical Officer & Specialist will be made on the basis of Written Test.
- The written examination shall consist of one paper of 200 marks.
- There shall be 200 questions of Multiple Choices Question (MCQ) pattern and each question shall anyone mark.
- The duration of the examination shall be 3 Hours.
- There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- The qualifying marks of written test will be decided by the Commission for this advertisement as per Labour & ESI Department Office Order No. 2320/LESI, dated. 21.03.2020.
- The syllabus shall be as per the Medical Council of India (MCI) Syllabus for M.B.B.S Course.
- The written examination will be held at Cuttack/ Bhubaneswar.