OPSC has announced recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Soil Conservation Officer, eligible candidates can submit their application before 31-05-2021.
Vacancies Details - OPSC Recruitment 2021
Required Qualification - OPSC Recruitment 2021
A candidate must have possessed a Bachelor of Science Degree in Agriculture or Bachelor of Science Degree in Horticulture or Bachelor Degree in Agriculture Engineering or Bachelor of Science Degree in Forestry from any recognized University or Institutions.
Application Fee - OPSC Recruitment 2021
A candidate is required to pay a non-refundable and non-adjustable fee of Rs 500/- only. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe of Odisha and Person with Disability (whose permanent disability is 40% and more) are exempted from payment of this fee. The candidates are required to make Online payment of applicable Examination Fees through the OPSC portal using Debit & Credit Card/ Net Banking facilities and other financial instruments enlisted in the Payment Page/ Gateway of the Odisha Government Treasury Portal. The fees paid shall neither be refunded under any circumstances nor can be adjusted or held in reserve for any other examination or recruitment.
Selection Procedure - OPSC Recruitment 2021
- The selection of candidates for recruitment to the posts will be made on the basis of marks obtained in the Competitive Recruitment Examination (Written Test & Interview).
- The Written Test shall comprise of two papers namely Paper — I & Paper -H together carrying 200 marks i.e. 100 marks for each paper which shall be of Multiple Choice (MCQ) Pattern.
- The number of questions in each paper shall be 100 each carrying one mark.
- The duration of the examination shall be one and half hours for each paper.
- The Commission will short-list the candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable number taking into consideration the marks obtained in the written test.
- The qualifying marks of the written examination shall be decided by the Commission.
- The total marks for the Interview/ Viva Voce Test shall be 25.
- The details of the examination and syllabus are enclosed in Annexure — A.