OPSC has announced recruitment notification for the post of Ayurvedic Medical Officer, eligible candidates can submit their application before 14-01-2019.
As per requisition filed by the Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of Odisha, the category wise vacancy position along with reservation thereof is given below:-
||No. of Posts
A candidate is required to pay a non-refundable and non-adjustable fee of Rs.500/-
(Rupees five hundred) only. Candidate belonging to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe of Odisha and Persons with Disability (whose permanent disability is not less than 40%) are exempted from payment of this fee.
Method of Selection
- The selection of candidates for recruitment to the posts of Homoeopathic Medical Officer shall be made on the basis of written test (Objective type- Multiple Choice Questions) and career marking.
- The career marking will be for 30% (10% each for class 10th, class 12th, and BHMS) and 70% for a written test. The written examination shall be of two papers carrying 100 marks each with duration of one & half hour for each paper.
- No negative marking system will be followed in the written examination in case of wrong response (answer).
- Only those candidates who will appear at the written examination shall be called for the verification of original certificates/ documents.
- Place of Examination:- The written test will be held at Cuttack/ Bhubaneswar.
How to Apply
- Candidate must go through the advertisement available on the website of OPSC before filling up online application.
- Candidates must apply online through the website http://opsc.gov.in. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- Online applications shall be made available on the website from 14.12.2018 to 14.01.2019 till 11:59 P.M.
- Last date for receipt of application fee at any State Bank of India branch is 17.01.2019.