OHPC Recruitment 2019, 52 Vacancies for Trainee (Non-Technical) Posts
Trainee (Non-Technical) Vacancies in OHPC
OHPC has announced recruitment notification for the post of Trainee (Non-Technical), eligible candidates can submit their application before 16-04-2019.
|| Other Details
|Last date to Apply
|Name of the Post/ Discipline
||No. of Post
|Jr. Clerk Trainee/ L.D. Assistant Trainee
||Graduate in any discipline with a one-year Diploma in Computer Application or equivalent from recognized Institute.
Diploma in Office Management from recognized Institute with a one-year Diploma in Computer Application or equivalent from a recognised institute.
||i) Graduate in any discipline.
ii) Shorthand in English- 80 words per minute.
iii) Typing in English 40 words per minutes and 20 words per minutes in Odia.
iv) One year Diploma in Computer Application or equivalent from a recognized institute.
- Eligible candidates will be called for Computer Based Test on General Aptitude Comprising 120 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). The CBT will cover 30 MCQs each from General Knowledge, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language & Reasoning. The candidates shall secure 01 marks for each correct answer & there will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer. The duration of the CBT will be 02 hours only.
- Based on the performance in CBT, the Candidates will be shortlisted for the Skill Test on Computer.
- Website Link Open - Online registration and Payment of application fee:- 11.03.2019
- The last date for payment of application fee (Online/ Offline Challan):- 10.04.2019
- The last date for submission of online Applications in complete shape:- 16.04.2019 Tentative date for Online Examination/ Computer Based Test (CBT):- May 2019
The UR/ SEBC candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs.500 /- (Rupees Five Hundred) only. Candidate belongs to Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST) of Odisha and PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
The Candidate shall upload the scanned copy of the Original Documents
- For online payment mode through State Bank Collect (i.e. through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking).
- For offline payment mode by SBI Bank Challan.
- Recent colour passport size photograph and signature in prescribed format(.jpg/ .jpeg)
Photograph:- 25KB to 50KB (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm)
Signature:- 10KB to 25 KB (3.5 cm x 1.5cm)
- Your Caste Certificate, if you belong to SC/ ST/ SEBC category.
- Physically Handicapped (PH) Certificate, if applicable.
- Ex-Serviceman Certificate, if applicable.
- 10th Pass Certificate.
- ITI Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Graduation certificate & Mark sheet.
- Certificate of Diploma in computer Application.
- Scanned copy of the e-receipt of application fee/ challan.